Specializing in Personal Information Removal
We recognize that every situation is complex and that there is no one-size-fits-all strategy to remove data from the internet.
As we know, the removal process differs depending on many circumstances:
- The nature of the post
- The site on which it is distributed
- The individual(s) responsible for the publication
*In some cases removal is impossible.
In cases where removal is impracticable, we cultivate strategies for effective data removals, guaranteeing undesired posts remain off of the front page of Google.
Every situation requires a modified procedure. We use established techniques to remove online information, including:
- Outright removal of information
- DMCA takedowns notices (via legal counsel)
- Reverse IP lookups
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine removal tools
- Attorney-written legal demands
- TOS website violation research